Drilling and Completions Cost Engineering Supervisor position responsibilities shall include the following:
· Leading group of 2-5 employees who support cost estimating, invoice processing, and competitive analysis.
· Write AFEs and manage cost templates to minimize variance of expenditure for all EQT wells.
· Ensure accuracy of field estimates and variance from actual performance.
· Develop new tools and processes to help optimize performance through more effectively managing costs at rig level and providing team feedback on inefficiencies as well as continued performance.
· Provide cost estimates for business development team to evaluate new plays.
· Assisting in the annual business plan by providing cost estimates and projections for well construction life cycle.
· Present monthly, and quarterly performance updates to management teams.
· Support yearly business planning to ensure following years’ budget is accurate.
· Help develop new ideas for cost savings.
· Optimize invoice processing and accuracy process.
· Build and maintain cost forecasting models
· Respond to management data requests quickly and accurately.
· Self-starter with an ability to quickly grasp and assess business goals and identify opportunities for optimization or maximizing efficiencies
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong organizational and cross-group collaboration skills with high attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with formal presentation experience
· Strong excel and/or spotfire experience.
· Proficient in data analysis and the use of spotfire programing.
· Familiarity with statistical data analysis
· Experience with unconventional reservoirs preferred.
· Knowledgeable in WellView.
· Bachelor's degree in chemical, mechanical, or petroleum engineering required
· 6 + years of experience in engineering
· At least 5 years of Oil & Gas industry experience preferred
· Previous experience in drilling and completions disciplines preferred.
· MBA or equivalent financial background desired.
EQT Corporation and its subsidiaries is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran