Production Operator – M
This position will cover Tioga County.
The Production Operator performs general maintenance on wells and well lines. Responsibilities include the following:
· Maintains a safe operating environment;
· Assists in all maintenance activities related to the operation and maintenance of well operations.
· May perform other duties in another classification as directed.
· Required Skills:
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
· 1+ year(s) of experience
· High school diploma or GED
· Valid driver's license
· Ability to pass a physical capabilities test (which includes, but is not limited to, lifting and carrying 70 lbs., walking 1/2 mile at various inclines, etc.) necessary to demonstrate the physical ability to perform the essential functions of the job
· At least one year of well maintenance/operations experience preferred
· Consistent travel required as needed
EQT Corporation and its subsidiaries is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran